Nov 12, 2009

In my efforts to create a blog much like my friend Rachel, I have also been inspired to revamp this ye old blog from Dec. 2000-Jan. 2003 for a class. A class!? Yes, I'm a master's of library science student, in one of those required courses they force you to take at the beginning of your graduate career. Soooooo after much delibrating, this is my second menu exercise for ILS 501. I'm struggling with the frikkin' HTML, the fact that my archives no longer are linked (Goodbye, Teenage Angst!), and that my colors don't match. HUGE. DEALS. PEOPLE.
Yes. My rudimentary HTML skills are being put to the test to remember how to format and nest some columns. I'm having a fun time, really.

In the next few days, this place is going to shift, and hopefully look like a real book blog. I'm currently reading Dark Whispers- Bruce Coville. This long time awaited children's book has been waiting, really, for 14 years to be published. Coville wrote some favorites such as "My Teacher is an Alien!" series, as well as the Unicorn Chronicles. I found it by mistake, when helping the above friend (pssssst, Rachel!) who wanted to read Chris Wooding's Broken Sky, however, we decided to read The Unicorn Chronicles to placate this matter.

So, take this as you well, I'm going to be cleaning this page up, and writing about Dark Whispers soon enough. I am about 100 pages in, with 462 in total. Yahhhhh readin'!

No comments:

Label Cloud