Nov 18, 2009

Ok. I finished Barbara Bretton's Laced with Magic. All I have to say is, "Mrs. Bretton, are you stupid? Are you THAT type of writer, who has to make the characters run through rings of fire, then SCREW THEM OVER IN THE END?!!!!!" Surely, I have seen better endings. I expressed my displeasure last night at my boyfriend, but also to the nurse who recommended this book. Ugrghhgh!
But Gilly Hopkin's, ah, that was such a fruitful ending. Little Miss Motormouth realizes her errors, but also a valuable lesson about her real mother. Awwwwwww.

I'm now onto Maureen Johnson's not-so-newest book Girl At Sea which somehow I've never seen. I need to see what else she's written to get my awesome young adult writer high.

But of course, I would be reading, if it wasn't for Farmville. Oh, that Facebook application where you can farm, plant, tend to animals! Its exciting! Help others!
Apparently I have read all her books. Oh. Well. Um. Moving on... Who else should I conquer? Maybe I'll do a "Read the Book, See the movie". My roommate and I just watched "Secret Life of Bees", huzzah, I shall go hunt down the book!

Of course, Farmville is sucking out my soul.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Label Cloud