Nov 15, 2009

I finally finished Dark Whispers from my previous post. I knew at about page 400, that this wasn't going to end. In fact, there's another book waiting, The Last Hunt who's final draft was completed October 10th, 2009. How do I know this? Well, Wikipedia told me!
in Photobucket Dark Whispers, I'm waiting for some serious carnage, however, it's not coming. I had some gay-fantasties though.. That will do until we find out one character's true back story.
But until it comes out in which Amazon says April 2010, I'm going to sit and read Photobucket Laced with Magic, by Barbara Bretton, the sequel to Photobucket which the nurse at school suggested.

the funny thing about that is that she's been suggesting all these magical books, but they're all romance! Which, I don't really read. It's nice to true off my head though, and read some chick lit.
I'll be exploring other genres too (but no horror. I don't too well... I'm a scary-pants! What can I say?) until then, taaa. I need to take care of some reading and lunch.

No comments:

Label Cloud