skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Girls Don't Play Baseball.. or Read!
A budding MLS student's attempts to conquer the book world.
Nov 9, 2009
oogie boogie hedgehog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Label Cloud
Bruce Coville
(2)
ils class
(3)
introduction
(1)
Katherine Paterson
(1)
last thoughts
(1)
Rachel
(1)
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
Subscribe in a reader
About Me
Caitlin
I am a special snowflake from New England. Also a Taurus. How you read those two is completely up to you. I'm going for my Master's in Library Science, more importantly, School Media Specialist.
View my complete profile
Oogie Boogie?
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
November
(5)
Ok. I finished Barbara Bretton's Laced with Magic....
The Great Gilly Hopkins I could have sworn I read ...
I finally finished Dark Whispers from my previous...
In my efforts to create a blog much like my friend...
oogie boogie hedgehog.
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment